Talking about Chromecast which is a device through which we can access video easily by connecting it through our TV and using our smartphone we can control it as a remote.
How To Watch Amazon Instant Video On Chromecast?
Amazon instant video can be easily watched using google Chromecast and for doing this we have to perform few task which are mentioned below:
- First of all there are different kinds of Chromecast varying in price range so we have to choose smartly and pick the best one.
- After purchasing the best Chromecast it should be attached to our TV via USB port.
- Chrome extension should be set up. For doing this we have to open Chrome browser from our system and visit the address and from there we can download the official extension of chrome cast.
- There we can see the button with blue mark as “Add to Chrome” after which we have to click “add extension” in the pop-up windows which appears on the top of the screen.
- We have to wait for a while and we can see the Chromecast icon which appears at the right top corner of the screen in our browser.
- We have to click the new button after which we have to select whether we want to send the chrome extension usage statistics to Google automatically. Now we can click ok if we have already set up our Chromecast as there is no such extra steps through which the extension will automatically detect any cast which is capable to connect to our local networks.
- After performing all the above steps we are now ready to cast. Now we can easily navigate to Amazon Instant video and select our favourite movies or episode in our library or if any user is subscriber of Amazon Prime they can easily pick up their favourite videos that has been included in the Prime.
- First we have to make sure that our TV is connected with Google Chromecast device. The user have to simply click on the cast icon which is available in the corner of their browser, from there they can click on their Chromecast device available or plug in the TV.
- Their tab’s video as well as audio will appear on their television. User can simply click on play and sit back in relax and enjoy their video on the big screen of TV which is going to be a great experience.
Apart from that there are few more options available in the cast button which we might consider. The Chromecast can cast video in different resolution like standard 480 pixels, high 720 pixels as well as extreme quality 720 pixels but having higher bitrate. Cast icon is to be clicked then the settings (symbol of a gear) through which we can change our streaming quality. In additional we can also mute as well as unmute the audio by the help of volume buttons but the bad thing is that the level of the volume can’t be changed, thus we have to adjust the volume level through our TV remote.
One better thing is that the cast extension can cast any tab containing any content so most of the video present in the web can work along with Amazon instant video with Google Chromecast.
At the last when all finished we can simply close all the tabs which are being opened or simply click the cast icon and from there just click on “Stop casting” to end up our session.
Thus these were some above mentioned point which can be followed while watching Amazon instant video through Chromecast.
Also Read: Netflix Alternatives
At last but not the least I would like to conclude the topic by saying that if any user has set his mind in using Chromecast can go for it as it is cost effective and can enjoy the exclusive Amazon instant video through which the user can have a great experience.